The Michail N. Stassinopoulos – VIOHALCO (MSVF) Public Benefit Foundation
- Offers music lessons at the Attiko Conservatory of Tripoli to pupils attending schools in Tegea and in the broader region.
- Computer lessons for primary schools pupils and adults.
- It runs patchwork workshops with Myrto Vlassopoulou, painting workshops with Kalliopi Stamatari, ceramics with Lia Kalaidi and adult choir with Vassilis Zacharis as the choirmaster.
- In 2018 it started offering chess lessons for children, with Giannis Koutouzov as the teacher.
- It organises educational field trips and visits by pupils of all grades in the region (Athens Concert Hall, Observatory, Acropolis, National Theatre, other theatres, Parliament, Attica Zoological Park, etc.)
and recently started organising visits by students of the workshops and reading club to exhibition venues, plays and workshops related to the courses they attend, such as:
- In 2018, the Greek National Opera for a concert by Hatzidakis & in 2019 a Choir meeting at the Athens Concert Hall, by the adult choir.
- In 2018 and 2019, plays staged by the POREIA theatre, and a visit to the General State Archives by the Reading Club.
- In 2019, the Museum of Modern Ceramics by students of the ceramics workshop.
- In 2018-2019, a screening of films based on the books read by the Reading Club.
- It awards: an excellence prize for sixth-grade pupils with the highest mark from the Primary School of Stadio, Tegea.
- Also, it awards an excellence prize to the top three students with the highest grades in the final year of the Business Administration Department at the Athens University of Economics and Business.
- In 2019 it established an excellence prize for the students of the National Technical University of Athens in memory of Iakovos Giourounlian.
- It organises exhibitions every two years, presenting the works of the patchwork, painting and ceramics workshops at the Cultural Center of Stadio, Tegea.